[rescue] SPARCbook 3gx

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Feb 12 13:24:12 CST 2008

I don't have the contact information any more, but 3-4 years ago I was able
to buy a sled for a 3GX straight from Tadpole for a reasonable sum.

There's one guy who is the packrat of spare parts :-) I wish I could
remember his name. They also had things like A/C adapters, etc.

Might be worth a try.

Somewhat easier to find, you can raid an old 1xx series Powerbook for a disk
if you have to. They're generally pretty clapped out, but better than
nothing.

Steve