[rescue] Blade 150

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 3 19:55:59 CST 2008

>From: Curious George <jorge234q at yahoo.com>
>Date: 2008/02/03 Sun PM 03:13:02 CST
>To: rescue at sunhelp.org
>Subject: [rescue] Blade 150

>Hi,
>
>I've picked up a Blade 150 sans "skin".  :<
>This *looks* to be roughly the size of a U5.
>Unfortunately, I no longer have a U5 to
>compare it to.  :<
>
>My obvious thinking is to pull the skin off
>a U5 to cloth the B150.  :>
>
>Will this work?  Or, should I just keep my
>eyes open for another B150 to grab the skin?
>(I figure I am more likely to come across
>another U5 than a B150... )

I think you'd be better off making a set of skins out of hardwoods - I think
it very unlikely that U5 skins would fit a SB150...

Really, I'd look for another SB150 that can take the RAM, HD, etc. from this
current system to make a better system and pitch/give away/keep the chassis as
a spare...

Lionel