[rescue] Sun floppy

r.stricklin bear at typewritten.org
Sun Dec 28 20:36:42 CST 2008

On Dec 28, 2008, at 6:26 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> William Enestvedt wrote:
>> If you think they're compatible, I can look over the hulks under my
>> desk
>> (SS10, SS20, IPX, IPC) for the floppies when I get back from
>> vacation next
>> Monday. :7)
>
> I don't honestly know what's compatible and what isn't.

I have a Sun floppy (p/n 370-1354), which fits an IPC or IPX. It may
also fit a Classic or LX; I haven't looked. It's currently on a
mounting bracket for a Campus (3/80, SS1, SS1+ or SS2) which is how I
know it doesn't properly fit those chassis. If that part number
matches what's in your Voyager, it's in my collection of spares and
could be sent to a new home quite easily.

ok
bear