[rescue] patching Solaris - anyone used PCA

Jay York jay_york at verizon.net
Wed Dec 3 21:51:33 CST 2008

Yupper, that's the best one.  The Sun tools are all crap.  Of course,
this assumes that you don't want to pursue the method that Sun
prefers, which is periodic download of the Recommended clusters (which
can be had online by googling...)

One thing about pca that I haven't figured out is how to install
previously download patches.  I can download without installing, but
can't install without downloading at the same time.

-Jay