[rescue] 611s, 411 and ELC motherboards needing new homes (UK)

Mon Apr 21 22:03:02 CDT 2008

>>> There was a helpful web page about exactly how to do this, but
>>> Google can no longer find it.
>> Well, I don't know whether it's the page you're thinking of,
>> [http://www.sunhelp.org/~mouse/]
> That's exactly the page I'm thinking of.  Nice work!

Thank you!

> What can you Google for to find it?  "headless ELC" and "headless
> sparc ELC" don't seem to bring it up, neither does "sun elc at psu".

I'm unable to find it with google just now, despite googling for
relatively distinctive things.  mselc at rodents, for example, doesn't
find anything at all.  I can only conjecture that google's crawler
isn't indexing it for some unknown reason (www.sunhelp.org was refusing
connections on port 80 just minutes ago, though it was working fine
recently and seems to be working OK now; if it does this commonly, it
might be related).

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML	       mouse at rodents.montreal.qc.ca