[rescue] E250 temperatures

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 14 14:44:17 CDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

>> Yep, saw a bunch of them at Starbucks this past weekend... The tip
>> cup had very little in it, though the lines were just as long as
>> always...
>
> I am amazed that for all the supposed "recession" we are in, that the
> mall parking lot is always so full, even on say, Wednesday at 1:30PM.

Until the credit crunch get fully spun-up, people can still buy imported
slave-labor goods with plastic.  The underlying tragedy is how much
energy was poured into our retail sector, how much land was
reappropriated to build those retail centers, and how many people rely
on a healthy retail sector to pay -their- bills.

--
Jonathan Patschke | "There is no such thing as a short of reserves...
Elgin, TX         |  one bank can have a problem...the Fed can print