[rescue] E250 temperatures

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Apr 14 10:11:54 CDT 2008

Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
> I personally know of people who are continuing to spend against their
> credit cards for shit they don't need even as they're about to lose
> their house.  People are stupid.
I would bet that they say absurd things about how they "deserve" a
pedicure, dinner out at a restaurant, a new tv, or whatever else they're
buying while they do it too.  I don't know where people get their sense
of entitlement.

Some might say that I'm the pot calling the kettle black, I blow tons of
money on stuff i don't need, but I'm far from losing my house.  The only
living things that i am responsible for are myself and a couple house
plants, and i am more responsible than many who have families to look
out for.

    -Dan Sikorski