[rescue] Fwd: [comp.sys.sgi.hardwar...] Power Challenge XL available

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:11:03 CDT 2008

Yes, those R8000 boards should definitely be saved! Scrapping them
would be a crime. IMHO scrapping a machine like that is a crime too,
but if it really must go... I'd ask for the front doors but shipping
internationally would be ... prohibitive. If someone doesn't want the
whole thing though, I could really go for one of those R8k boards too,
and the LCD / key panel for the system controller.

Let me know what's feasable...

Thanks,

- F