[rescue] SS10: Transitioning from SS to HS, what to expect?

Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski rambo at id.uw.edu.pl
Sat Apr 5 09:26:33 CDT 2008

Hi,

Have been lurking around the forum for too long, so it's time to ask a question.
Just aquired HyperSparc 150 MHz, SM151- apparently working.
My SS10 currently has two SS II-75/1M plugged. OBP 2.25 so I'm good to go.

Will there be any (positive/negative) performance impact in upgrade?
Will Solaris need any reconfiguration after the change? What's the MBus clock
setting? for SM151?

Rambo

--
Another war ... must it always be so?  How many comrades have we lost
in this way? ...  Obedience.  Duty.  Death, and more death ...