[rescue] FS: Sun Blade 2000 workstation

Ahmed Ewing aewing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 11:08:13 CDT 2007

Hi all:

I have a Sun Blade 2000 in great condition with the following configuration:

- 2 x 64-bit 900MHz/8mb UltraSPARC-III+ RISC CPUs
- 4gb ECC RAM
- 2 x Seagate 36gb/10K RPM FC-AL disks (ST336704FC)
- XVR-500 framebuffer
- Toshiba SCSI DVD-ROM drive
- Smart Card reader
- Onboard SCSI / FC-AL / USB / Firewire / Ethernet / Audio

Everything works great. I will include a printout of the full extended
POST test and prtdiag -v output. It has a couple completely
superficial scuffs and scratches, but all plastics are intact and
nothing is broken, and there's most certainly nothing that affects
operation (including the illuminated Sun logo). Overall in excellent
physical condition. Includes power cable only, no keyboard/mouse
because it ran headlessly as a group server. Can be preloaded with
your choice of Solaris 8, 9, or 10.

Contact me offlist if interested. I should be selling again at the two
upcoming MIT Swapfests and will bring it with me if it hasn't sold by
then. I also would be willing to meet almost anywhere in Eastern MA. I
would really prefer not to ship this--it weighs about 70lbs.

Regards,

-A