[rescue] What a load of...

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 15:33:46 CDT 2007

I got the impression that it was probably a fleet-spec car (no options
except for the AM radio) which somehow ended up being sold to my dad.

BTW... getting back to the original topic... If anybody has a FTGH U5 (or
maybe a U10) which can be gotten to the Jersey Shore for fairly cheap
shipping, keep me in mind as I'd like to find one to play around with.

John

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
3:40 PM