[rescue] What a load of...

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:17:34 CDT 2007

That's pretty much how it went.  They were really surprised at the no
test drive thing.  Carmax says I get 2 weeks to make up my mind and I
said I'd use those 2 weeks as a test drive.  I told the lady doing the
financials and paperwork to just point and I'll sign.  It took me
roughly 45 minutes to get the car I really like.  No bull.  I really
dig my car.  2001 Ford Windstar SEL.

http://www.nerdhouse.org/~bobd/new_car/

It's quite nerded now with ham radio and gps gear.  I'm even
installing a PC for digital communications while riding in the back.
It's my metal mule though, and I treat it as such.  It hauls
everything for me.