[rescue] Overloading vehicles - was: What a load of...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Sep 27 11:31:54 CDT 2007

On Sep 27, 2007, at 2:45 AM, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> The Volvo 240 wagon ought to be a good'un for rescuing things, as
> the cargo
> bay is a good shape.  Plus, if you get one of the turbo models, you
> can get
> the machines there is a relative hurry.
>
> -Shel

The Volvo 240 wagon was truly an awesome car.  My family has had two
of them since 1985, though the last one my mom sold recently to get
an MDX.  She had the DL model which was just about the most powerful
4 cylinder car I've ever driven.  Those things have a lot of oomph.
It's really too bad they stopped making them.

Andrew