[rescue] Overloading vehicles - was: What a load of...

Sheldon T. Hall shel at artell.net
Thu Sep 27 01:45:06 CDT 2007

Quoth Ethan O'Toole

> > Anyone else got any good stories?
>
> I gave away a Challenge L ... dude puts it in the passenger
> seat of his car :-) Some 2 door thing. I took a picture.

My Challenge L, along with a bunch of accessories, arrived in the back of a
Honda Accord wagon.  It was a close fit vertically, but, with the back seat
down, there was plety of room in the other dimensions.

> I know someone who put a 4d/480 in a volvo wagon.

The Volvo 240 wagon ought to be a good'un for rescuing things, as the cargo
bay is a good shape.  Plus, if you get one of the turbo models, you can get
the machines there is a relative hurry.

-Shel