[rescue] What a load of...

Lord Doomicus lorddoomicus at mac.com
Wed Sep 26 14:07:10 CDT 2007

On Sep 26, 2007, at 12:43 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

>> From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
>> Date: 2007/09/26 Wed AM 10:17:40 CDT
>> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>> Subject: Re: [rescue] What a load of...
>
>> Lucyen Arnett Gabbard wrote:
>>> For the rescue of computers, I have an 86 Volvo 740 station
>>> wagon... the
>>> "anti-wiplash" headrests help keep macro-particulate matter from
>>> polluting my
>>> craniasphere.  One can also purchase "overload coils" for the
>>> rear suspension
>>> that are stiffer for carrying heavier loads.
>>
>> Hauling capacity is one reason I really want to trade in our 2000
>> Intrepid R/T for a Volvo XC70.

I managed to squeeze an Onyx, 4D/70, Monitors, keyboards, clothes and
stuff for an overnight stay, two kids, myself and my wife into her
Jeep Liberty.  It had no problems with the weight, but space was a
tight squeeze.

We wont talk about the tears in the headliner however - she's still
gerrr'n over it :(

Next time I'll probably have to rent a trailer - but the Liberty is a
nice rescue vehicle.

- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
lorddoomicus at mac.com
http://www.doomd.net

"I want to be on the list ... I try but they never put me on"  --
Steve Wozniak on "being on the list"