[rescue] What a load of...

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Wed Sep 26 10:44:33 CDT 2007

> For those that are of normal height, that's probably fine.  for those of
> us who are taller, the headrest only protects the neck.  In that jeep,
> my head touched the roof when i drove.  A PC, or anything else in the
> back of the car would have easily fell to the ceiling and slid up to the
> front of the car.  I had repeatedly said that if i ever flipped that
> thing that i wouldn't walk away, I'm glad i was wrong on that one.

Perhaps one of those grates that goes in the front of the cargo area, like
you use for dogs? Something that can be removed.

I know sometimes I drive a few hours west to go diving at a quarry and I
don't like putting the tank in the back seat because if the vehicle was to
roll, then this heavy steel tank would be loose... (even worse if it's
filled to 3443psi). But so far I haven't done anything to fix. What
would be ideal is some sorta mesh net bag thing that I could put it in,
and seatbelt down, would be ideal. All my other stuff goes into a pelican
case that I toss into the trunk.

--
Ethan O'Toole
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanotoole - Me on Flickr