[rescue] What to do with AT&T 3b2 disk images?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Sep 14 08:56:41 CDT 2007

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 01:53:21PM -0500, Steve Hatle wrote:
" > Who sometimes pines away for his 3b2/310 and 5620 DMD, but not very often
" > :-)
"
" My first "Real UNIX" machine was a 3b1/UnixPC. 8-)

mee too!  in fact, one was my domain here until about 11 years ago.
i still have a metric buttload of tech docs i snagged when i worked at
bell labs.

my first job with sysadm in the title/description was running a test
lab with a 3b2/400 and /600 and half a dozen 630mtgs.