[rescue] Looking for Cisco 7000 FEIPs

Brian Deloria bdeloria at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 14:55:55 CDT 2007

I think that's what I'm think a FEIP-2TX which looks like a VIP2-40 with
PA-1FE in each but IIRC you couldn't pull the PA-1FE cards out and stuff
them into anything else.

If you can stuff a SUP III card into the Cat 5000 then you could run an
addon GigE port from the SUP card.

IIRC the 7000 had a vastly different RSP/SSP card position as opposed to the
7500 series counterpart.  All the way to the right or in the middle.