[rescue] help with type 6 usb keuboard

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Nov 16 15:24:57 CST 2007

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 04:19:32PM -0500, Aaron Finley wrote:
> Bill Bradford wrote:
> > I have a Type7 mouse and keyboard, and was highly dissapointed with them.
> The last quality kbd/mouse from sun was the Type5 series.

The Type5, *not* the Type5c.

All of my systems have new-production Model Ms from Unicomp on them (they
bought the rights/tooling from Lexmark, who forked off from IBM).  Native
USB when needed, and the 104-key models remap nicely to work perfectly on
my Macs.

I no longer have any Sun machines setup as desktops with keyboard and
mouse.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford