[rescue] fwd: Linux Foundation Prepares For Microsoft's Legal Action

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon May 21 09:24:12 CDT 2007

> http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698/cyberpunks/
> Lionel

Yes! They are fascinating videos. I found out about them randomly, I think
I was looking up something for arcade game repair (I've got a galaga
machine that needs a new board badly).

Totally fascinating.

The Amiga Deathbed Vigil is interesting to a degree, but nothing like the
Atari VCS stuff.

There was a television aired special called Video Game Revolution or Video
Game Invasion which is also very good, and touches on the early days up to
the modern day stuff. It does a pretty good job. Tony Hawk I think MC's
it.

As far as consoles, I'd say the Atari 5200 is the one that lasted on me.

I was a colecovision kid, but A5200 is playable now. That and the Atari
800xl (Atari 5200 is based on the Atari home computers, just analog
joysticks and no keyboard).