[rescue] FS: RS/6000 44P-170

Lucyen Gabbard lucyen at uark.edu
Tue Mar 27 13:25:10 CDT 2007

Mr. Bradford,

How much do you think packaging and posting to 72762 on the UPS slow-boat
would cost?

-Mr. Lucyen Gabbard                                           --
 Systems Administrator                        Join The ASCII  /~\
 College of Engineering                       Ribbon Campaign \ /
 1108B Bell Engineering Center                Against HTML     X
 Fayetteville, AR  72701                      Email!          / \
 E-Mail: lucyen at uark.edu