[rescue] WTB: remote power unit like APC 9210 or Baytech

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Sun Mar 25 16:14:41 CDT 2007

If you're willing to deal with Dumb Serial (tm) (and I mean Real dumb, 2400baud
dumb) the "0u rackmount" versions often sell much cheaper than the 1u versions.
I don't have the model numbers on hand, they look like the very long style
power strips with one plug every 2' or so.  They've got pairs of plugs at each
segment, 1 under control, one always on.
	Nick