[rescue] FS: Music gear

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Mar 24 20:05:46 CDT 2007

Cleaning out the closet..

I would prefer selling to people who can pick up at my house in west
Houston or whom I can meet within reasonable driving distance of my house,
but will ship if you pay for packing/shipping.

Guitar stuff:

http://www.mrbill.net/gear/pedals-and-amps.jpg

"Pignose" practice amp. Less than five hours of use. Brand-new condition in
box; missing the manual, but it has the AC adapter, etc. $55.

Danelectro "Honey Tone" practice amp. Less than five hours of use.
Brand-new condition in box; has a 9V battery. $15.

Ibanez DS7 distortion pedal. Very gently used; looks brand new (I bought
this by mistake thinking it was a TS7). No box, no instructions. $20.

Danelectro "Pastrami" distortion pedal. Used once or twice; looks new. No
box, no instructions. $10.

Dunlop "Crybaby Classic" (Fasel) wah pedal. Used about an hour, then I
figured out I'm not coordinated enough to properly play and pedal at the
same time. Looks brand new. No box, no instructions. $75.

Keyboard stuff:

http://www.mrbill.net/gear/keyboard.jpg

M-Audio Radium49 USB MIDI keyboard controller. Bought this in a frenzy when
GarageBand came out, but I never got around to learning how to play
keyboard/piano. No manuals or software, but has the USB cable. I'm pretty
sure you can get a manual off their website. As-new condition in original
box. $65 plus shipping.

If you can pick everything up at my house in Houston, or have a friend who
can pick it up or meet me somewhere within reasonable driving distance of
Westheimer and Gessner, I'll let EVERYTHING (pedals, amps, keyboard) go as
a bundle for $150, and throw in a folding "X-style" stand for the keyboard.

BIll

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas