[rescue] Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems

Marc Craddock (healthAlliance) Marc.Craddock at healthalliance.co.nz
Mon Mar 12 16:16:45 CDT 2007

Hi Sun freaks ,

RE : Message threads

   2. Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Ronald Gilchrist)

   3. Re: Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Ahmed Ewing)

   4. Re: Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Lionel Peterson)

   5. Re: Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Lionel Peterson)

   6. Re: Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Patrick Finnegan)

   7. Re: Sun Ultra 1 Creator 3D - Power On Problems (Ahmed Ewing)

I have had this exact same issue before . I had 2 Creators with 3D  sbus
cards .

It was the power supply .I swapped it & they were ok .

Can show intermittently for a while before failing totally.

 Yours Sincerely ,

Marc Craddock

Locale = NZ

This e-mail message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message or attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image002.jpg]