[rescue] Wanted: 133MHz DIMMS

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Mar 7 09:13:24 CST 2007

" From: "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <gsm at mendelson.com>
"
" On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 07:01:34AM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
" > Right, it should work in beige G3s, shouldn't it?  I'll have to check
" > the memory in the two we have running and make sure they're all up as
" > far as I can get them.
"
" Note that there were three versions of the Beige G3's produced each
" as a desktop and a tower and their memory requirments are slightly
" different.
"
" The last version was produced AFTER the Blue and White G3 and uses the
" later chipset that was used on the B&W version 2 motherboards.

mine is an early desktop with a rev1 prom.  it's technically pc66
though it can be jumpered to various speeds.  sadly, the chips will do
pc100 but they don't bring the relevant pin to a jumper block...