[rescue] Wanted: 133MHz DIMMS

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Mar 6 23:15:19 CST 2007

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" Clemson, Chris wrote:
" > I'm after 2 or 3 128mb or 256mb DIMMS.
" > I know they aren't exactly old, but I bet someone has some lying around
" > that they don't know what to do with.
" >
" > Anyone got any they can sell me?
" > I live in the UK.
" > Thanks,
"
" I should have some 128MB parts around you can *have*, if I can find
" them.  I'm not 100% certain whether they're PC100 or PC133 though.

hey, if you've got extras -- my beige mac is crying for ram!