[rescue] also forgot another Mac

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Mar 1 15:23:37 CST 2007

It was sitting on the table behind the PC I'm working on. A Kanga
(3500) that won't work with any WiFI card I try (must be a bent pin
in the PCMCIA card cage). I put in a non Apple hard drive and it
works fine with MacOS 8.6, but won't work at all with YellowDog
3. YDL 4 displays no text, so you can do an install, but when it
boots, you can't run  the first time setup.

Ubuntu displays text as a dots, so you can't install it either.

At some point, I'll wipe the disk and install 8.6 or 9.1 on the whole thing
and try to give it away. :-)

(That makes 12 Macintoshs). This does not count the iMac in my kids room
and the B&W G3 donwstairs.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838