[rescue] SGI IRIS 1200 in Massachusetts for $100 (eBay)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:53:08 CDT 2007

Let me restate that.  I've owned almost every model sgi that runs Irix
:)  I managed an Altix system and really didn't care for it.  The
Prism is also a Linux box.

I never heard of an Onyx 4.  I have a deskside Onyx about 2 feet from
my left foot and sold my Onyx 2 system to a former employer.

My Onyx deskside was cobbled together from parts that I got through
Ethan (or a buddy of his anyway).  I think it used to be his, but I
upgraded it to quad R10000 procs, more memory, and a fully populated
RM4 slots for that RE2 video.