[rescue] SGI IRIS 1200 in Massachusetts for $100 (eBay)

Steven M Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Tue Jul 31 17:18:12 CDT 2007

If I were still in Massachusetts, I'd be all over this. Anybody out
there interested? It would make an interesting companion to an early
VAX...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280137925606&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

"SGI Silicon Graphics IRIS 1200 terminal

This unit has been sitting in my parents basement for years, and
is dusty but otherwise in great asthetic shape aside from a few
minor scratches.

Terminal, color monitor, keyboard and mouse are included. No
software.

It is being sold as-is, but powered up to a prompt last time it
was plugged in."

I have no connection to the seller, unfortunately.

More info, pics:

	http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/hardware/machines/iris1000.php

--S.