[rescue] CD ROM Server

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sun Jul 29 16:04:25 CDT 2007

Phil,
the only reason I kept these is that they take standard AT motherboards,
and have a couple of huge power supplies in them, as well as 28 1/2
height drive bays. With very little work, would make a hell of a file
server case.
but having downgraded from home/business owner to employed tenant over
the last few years, just trying to get my expenses down (2 storage units
add up)

erie