[rescue] Lotus 1-2-3 for DOS?

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 07:45:57 CDT 2007

I looked through some and old diskette box last night and found what appears
to be a complete set of 5.25" (360k?) floppies for 1-2-3 v2.01. I've got no
clue as to their readability as the only 5.25" drive I have seems to have
died.

Yours if you want them... what's the best way to send 5.25" floppies?

John