[rescue] ***NSR***  RAMdrive under XP?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 14:06:57 CDT 2007

>From: Scott Newell <newell at cei.net>
>Date: 2007/07/27 Fri PM 01:03:38 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] ***NSR*** CBCB RAMdrive under XP?

>At 12:26 PM 7/27/2007 , Lionel Peterson wrote:
>>Have you taken a look at:
>>
>>http://www.picobay.com/projects/2006/06/how-to-make-windows-xp-ram-disk-dri
>ve.html
>>
>>Seems to address your needs, detailed as your request was, anyway ;^)
>
>Hey, what email client did you send this message with?  The body of the
>message came through ok, but my client (a really old version of Eudora)
>wasn't too happy with the subject line:
>
>"Re: [rescue] =?utf-8?q?***NSR***_=C3=82=C2=A0RAMdrive_under_XP=3F?="
>
>I've seen this before, and I'm just kinda curious if it's Eudora or
>something else causing it.  (Just checked--the sunhelp.org web archive of
>your subject line is a little strange, too.)

Webmail client provided by Verizon - the above is how I got the original email
(after the "***NSR***" tag there is a capital a that appears to be wearing a
"hat" Like a "less than" symbol, turned on it's side)...

Not sure where it came from, I just looked at the archives
(http://www.sunhelp.org/pipermail/rescue/2007-July/date.html) and found that
it wasn't there until my email client "injected" it...

Lionel