[rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Jul 27 13:06:59 CDT 2007

Since there's a 690 floating around, I figured I better get my oar in the
water, too.

I've got a SparcCenter 2000 and an Origin 2000 Rack that need new homes.

The SC2K is in my garage in Northfield, MN, and the Origin is in downtown
Minneapolis.

I've not booted the SC2K, but the Origin was running until last Feb.

SC2K free to good home; you pick up. I'd like a little something for the
Origin, but primarily need it gone from our office.

Contact me off-list if you want more details or to arrange a pick up :-)

Steve