[rescue] ***NSR***  RAMdrive under XP?

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Fri Jul 27 13:03:38 CDT 2007

At 12:26 PM 7/27/2007 , Lionel Peterson wrote:
>Have you taken a look at:
>
>http://www.picobay.com/projects/2006/06/how-to-make-windows-xp-ram-disk-dri
ve.html

>Seems to address your needs, detailed as your request was, anyway ;^)

Hey, what email client did you send this message with?  The body of the
message came through ok, but my client (a really old version of Eudora)
wasn't too happy with the subject line:

"Re: [rescue] =?utf-8?q?***NSR***_=C3=82=C2=A0RAMdrive_under_XP=3F?="

I've seen this before, and I'm just kinda curious if it's Eudora or
something else causing it.  (Just checked--the sunhelp.org web archive of
your subject line is a little strange, too.)

--
newell  N5TNL