[rescue] Sun 690MP available

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Fri Jul 27 10:25:42 CDT 2007

Free.

State unknown, but believed to be nearly complete and working, 2 trays
of Fujitsu Eagle drives with IPI interfaces. Nice clean cabinet/rack
with all the plastic. Will need processor modules (I believe that SMxx's
and such work). 2 processor cards (for a total of 4 cpu modules,
additional processor cards can be added for I think 16 total cpu's).

Location, New Hampshire, USA. Trucking within adjoining New England
states available for bar tab (you must assist).

James -
"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle"