[rescue] digi acceleport 2p + e4500

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:59:42 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I need to migrate a digi acceleport 2p card from a sun fire v210 to e4500,
per $BOSS request.
Have not yet set up properly machine, as my scsi terminators are on the way.

Dug out the following parts from sunsolve
501-4325  [F]     PCI I/O Board
501-4926  [F]     PCI I/O Board
501-4128  [F]     PCI I/O Riser Board (3.3V)
501-4169  [F]     PCI I/O Riser Board (5V)
I have some pci i/o cards installed as i got qfe and hme ethernets
installed.
However I don't see any additional pci tins that can be taken out.
For me this means I've got to buy another pci i/o board with the riser board
according to the voltage of the card.
My question is am i right or wrong?
Photos of the back can be provided after 12 hours.
Best regards,

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525