[rescue] NSR: never a Java programmer around when you need one

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:18:57 CDT 2007

I googled this and came up with a sun BUG ID page... seems that they
couldn't reproduce it, but you may be able to give them some more
info based on your situation.

Hope that helps. I'm not a Java programmer, but it seems to likely be
a result of 	the particular JDK used. Might be a place to start.

Brian