[rescue] Offer: PDP-8 books & (some) software...

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sat Jul 7 09:53:49 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have a collection of DEC PDP-8 books and software that I'd like to
make go away, but not to a landfill.  I've got:

a) A whole bunch of DEC Handbooks, including:
	* Multiple Assembly Language Programming handbooks (PDP-8)
	* PDP-11 Systems Handbooks
	* Edusystems Handbook

b) 101 Computer Games, by David Ahl
c) TSS/8 System Manager's Manual
d) RX01 Floppies with some variant of OS/8 on them

All told it's about 30-40 lbs of paper.  I'd rather it go to someone
local (near Nashua, NH), but I could ship it if there are no local
takers.

Any interest?

John Francini

John Francini, francini at mac.com

"The journey is more important than the destination -- that's part of life.
If you only live for getting to the end, you're almost always disappointed."
                               -- Donald Knuth