[rescue] Moving: Must lighten load

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jul 6 23:07:35 CDT 2007

I'm moving from Chicago to the Boston area in a little over a week, and
I need to shrink my collection a bit. With that said, here are some
items I know I need to part with:

- Digital VT320 terminal (no keyboard/cables except power, never tested)
($25 obo)
- Commodore C286-LT (3MB RAM, 20MB hard disk, with working battery and
original DC power cord, boots to BIOS, but nothing installed on it)
($100 obo)
- Sun External SCSI CDROM (with one caddy) ($20 obo)
- Antec True 480W PC power supply (opened, never used other than to test
that it works) ($25 obo)

I'd prefer not to ship these items, however, if you really really want
one of these and are willing to pay shipping & packaging costs in
advance, I will do it. It'd be easier for local pickup (I'm in Chicago,
ZIP 60618).

I've also got extra sparc32 systems and parts, but I haven't gone
through them yet (if people are interested and/or looking for something,
please let me know, I can check for it). Not sure how much interest
there is for these systems.

Sadly, if these parts don't find a new home before July 15th, they'll
likely end up in the Chicago Sanitation system. I'd rather give them
away to good homes than trash them, so if the $$ is a problem, don't
hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,

~spot