[rescue] printing alternatives?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 14:26:40 CDT 2007

Well, after trying basically everything mentioned above, seeing that
the only Linux kernels that run on it are those heavily modified by
the original Cobalt developers, and that even these kernels are
horribly outdated, the best thing for this RaQ4 is a heavy dose of
Tannerite at the target range.   It's to big to be a door stop or
paperweight!