[rescue] Memory usage (was Re: Needed: Older laptops)

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Thu Jul 5 06:01:14 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 02:27:52PM -0700, Steven M Jones wrote:
> Utter trivia: This was the last place I saw engineers using a real line
> printer and printing out code listings on 14" wide greenbar on a regular
> basis.

Wow, flashback time! Mention of greenbar paper reminds me of the many hours I
spent sitting in front of a DEC VT320, logged into a VAX and printing out
code listings and whatnot (mostly personal stuff, heh) on greenbar paper.
Wow, good old days for sure (1993 and 1994, my first and second years at
university).

-mj
--
Mschael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/