[rescue] Needed: Older laptops

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:21:20 CDT 2007

Staying around this mailing list has warped my mind. By older I was
thinking 200mhz ;-).

Timothy

On 7/3/07, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> I need a pair of older laptops, somewhere in the 600Mhz-1Ghz range, to
> set a couple of "disadvantaged" (but highly deserving) people up with
> computers for record keeping and general computer use.  If anybody has
> something available, let me know..
>
> (they basically need to be able to run XP and access the Internet..)
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Bill Bradford
> Houston, Texas

"Believing in a DRM business model is like joining Star Fleet
security, putting on your red shirt, and volunteering to beam down to
the new unexplored plant with Kirk, Spock and McCoy." --   Jeremy
Allison