[rescue] fire v210 upgrade

Mr Ian Primus ian_primus at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 12:05:48 CDT 2007

Along the same lines - does anyone have the jumper
settings for a v240? I ran into this same thing a
while ago - I bought a v240 in a large lot of surplus
Sun equipment from an auction, only to find out that
both the processors and the memory were missing. (Got
similarly screwed on other hardware in the lot too) I
then bought a bare CPU on eBay, and fitted it - have
been unable to get it to actually work though. Sun's
docs aren't helpful in the least. They basically say
that the entire board _is_ the part.

Ugh.

-Ian