[rescue] Looking for a DB13w3 KVM, et al.

Ahmed Ewing aewing at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:57:42 CST 2007

On 1/27/07, Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 10:14:38PM -0500, Ahmed Ewing wrote:
> >
> > - SunDials / SunButtons interface box w/card
>
> I thought that those were RS232 or RS422?

Might very well be.

> > - 3/80 workstation (bad/missing NVRAM ok)
>
> Why not replace the NVRam?

You misunderstand--I'm ok with obtaining a 3/80 with a bad/missing NVRAM.

> > - ZX Framebuffer
>
> Any idea what software you would get working with it?

Solaris, presumably ;-) I maintain a test platform for most versions
of the OS, so it can go into one of my 2.6-or-earlier boxes.

> > - Graphics Tower (GT), preferably with SBus card/cable
>
> Same question for this card?

Same answer (except 2.4 instead of 2.6). And if the cable proves to be
made of unobtaininum as I suspect, the tower would still make for a
nice conversation piece in my collection.