[rescue] Sun announces DST patch availablity...

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Mon Jan 29 20:12:04 CST 2007

Quoth the  Sandwich Maker ...
> " From: "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at tandem.artell.net>
> "
> " []
> "
> " # Backup the "/usr/lib/locale/TZ" directory
>
> there is no such dir in solaris.  the tzdata files are in
> /usr/share/lib/zoneinfo/src on my s8 system.

Right.  That's why I said in my original message, "... All you should have
to do for Solaris is check the file and directory
locations, I would think."

I suppose I could have made the script portable, and all that, but I don't
have any way to test versions of Solaris besides 7, so it would still have
needed that caveat.

-Shel