[rescue] Trade: x86-64 Intel system for Mac?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 26 22:56:37 CST 2007

I may be looking to trim down my stable of systems here soon,
or at least reduce the power consumption of what I've got.

I've got a box built around a brand-new Antec case and power
supply (450W), along with an 80G SATA drive, DL DVD burner,
1G of DDR2 RAM, and a P4 2.6Ghz chip with EM64T, HT, etc,
on an Intel D915GEV motherboard.

Anybody have a decent Mac they'd consider trading for it, or
even something like a PPC Mac mini?  Shout at me offlist.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas