[rescue] Looking for Radeon AGP graphics card

Chad McAuley chizad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 11:22:20 CST 2007

On 1/23/07, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Anybody have a Radeon 7000 (or better) AGP graphics card they're not
> using anymore?  Two weeks after I gave my spare to my boss at work
> for a system he's building, I need one again..

I've got a Radeon 8500LE that I can send your way.  It's technically
in use at the moment (as in, it's in a PC I'm using) , but it doesn't
work as well as I was hoping for what I'm using it for[0].  I just
haven't bothered to shut the system down and pull the card yet.

[0]: I brought it in so I could play with XGL/Compiz on my linux box
here at work, but the "ooooh, shiny" factor went away quickly and the
performance was a bit sluggish at times.