[rescue] FS: Sun Ultra 10 440 Creator3D (UK)

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 02:00:22 CST 2007

Just a shout out to anyone in the **UK** looking for a nice spec, low-
price Sun box. I'm trying to raise cash for a PowerMac G5 to replace
my aging PowerMac B&W. I have an Ultra 60 on the other end of the
desk and it seems too much of a waste to have the U10 as In ever use
it. Spec is as follows:

Sun Ultra 10
400MHz UltraSPARC IIi
256MB RAM
Creator3D UPA card
20GB Hard drive (IDE)
CD-ROM

There are also various extras available:

Sun ROM'd SymBIOS SCSI Card - #20
Seagate Cheeteah 18XL 18GB SCSI Disks - #10 each
512MB Extra RAM - #50

The unit has been running Solaris 10 from 01/06 up to the latest
11/06 flawlessly, and the whole system together with the SCSI makes a
much nicer rig than the IDE. Shame to see it go but hey.

Make me a decent offer for the unit or the lot. I'm flexible. The
more of the above you buy the less I have to take out (which is a
blessing as U10s are such a joy to work on - NOT) :o)

I'm in the UK and will ship FREE (inside the UK Mainland)  if the
money is good.

Any offers before the 11th Feb. will  be considered, after that it's
going on eBay.

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org:
<http://www.68kmac.org>

"Introducing Macintosh Classic II - pick one out on your way past the
trash!"