[rescue] FS: G3 iBook 700Mhz, with Airport, problems

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Jan 17 09:04:43 CST 2007

Patrick wrote:

> That ended on a specific date.  My belief is, they fixed it, then the
> replacement board still had problems.

Just because a recall ended, does not mean they won't fix it. Where
you the original owner? If so you could claim that they failed to notify
you. However, I think that asking politely might just do the trick.

> I've have already waved a dead chicken over it.  I suppose I could do
> that again, and combine fixing the problem with a chicken BBQ :-)

No, you're supposed to wrap it in bag, swing it around in a circle over
your head and scream like a chicken. Waving dead chickens over it does
nothing for the laptop, little for you, and is a disaster for the chicken. :-)

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838