[rescue] Sun mod/hack: lunchbox style with Sun mobo?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jan 15 14:26:51 CST 2007

" From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>
"
" Just wondering if anyone here is familiar with the "lunchbox" style
" luggable PC form factor?
"
" Know where to get good cases or parts for same?
"
" I was thinking of taking e.g. an AX1105 or other ATX sized mobo and
" making a SPARC luggable out of it.
"
" The luggable format might be a good fit for my needs.

not luggable but the closest i can think of is the dell sff case, from
at least the gx100 era.  more recent lines have actually had different
mbs in different models, but the sff gx100 really had the same mb as
the large tower server gx100, so i'm sure it will take an atx - along
with a hd, floppy, and cdrom.  and i think it even has 2 pci slots.

i've always wanted one, and an axe board to stuff into it.